- City: Howell
- State: Michigan
- Contact Person: Jon
- Phone: 517-545-5654
- Year: 2012
- Size: 19 feet
- Make: Forest River
- Model: Shamrock 19
- Sale Type: Used by Owner
- Number of Axles: 2
- Hitch Type: Bumper Pull
- Condition: Excellent
- Key Features: great condition, light weight
- Contact Me With Other Offers: No
- Listed: July 29, 2014 5:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
2012 Shamrock Hybrid for sale. The Shamrock 19 is a light weight, easy to function, travel trailer that sleeps up to 6 people comfortably. The dry weight of camper is 3,602 lbs. and can easily be towed behind most minivans or smaller SUVs. Included in this sale is the load leveling trailer hitch with the sway control arm.
The interior of this camper includes 2 drop down queen size bunks with heated mattresses; a front side sofa that converts to a twin sized bed in seconds; and a side dinette that can also be converted into a twin size bed, just by lowering the table. Also included is the upgraded refrigerator that has the freezer located above it, as opposed to inside of it; gas stove; oven; microwave; AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 entertainment system with interior and exterior speakers that are independently controlled so that you may zone the sound; flat screen television on an adjustable wall mount; tv antenna and power booster to pick up the local digital channels; power roof vent; skylight in the bathroom; plenty of interior storage compartments; and tinted privacy windows.
The exterior of this camper includes a spare tire and cover; scissor stabilizer jacks; power hitch jack; exterior shower; deep cell battery; roof mounted 13.5 BTU Air Conditioning unit; furnace; 2-20lb propane tanks with plastic cover; a detachable rv-q grill that easily connects to your main propane supply with a quick connect coupler that is attached to a hose through the exterior of the camper; an attachable table that mounts next to the grill for additional work space; plenty of outdoor storage compartments as well; electric or propane 6 gallon hot water heater; a full length awning; and 36 gallon fresh water tank with 30 gallon black and grey water tanks.
If you’re looking for a gently used and well maintained, light weight travel trailer I can be reached at 517-545-5654, ask for Jon.
2524 total views, 1 today
Trailer Ad Search Tool
Trailerocity Top Ads Today
- 2012 Forest River Shamrock 19 Hybrid (1 views)
- 3 CAR HAULER (1 views)
- 2001 HI-LOW TOWLITE TRAVEL TRAILER (1 views)
- 2007 Starcraft Aruba Lite 29ft. Side Load Toyhauler (1 views)
- 2013 Interstate Loadrunner Trailer 6×12 (1 views)
- 2009 Rockwood “Premier” 2514G pop up camper (1 views)
- 8×16 Food Concession trailer (1 views)
- 27 FT ENCLOSED TRAILER (1 views)
- 2002 Bobcat by Keystone Travel Trailer (1 views)
- 2013 Deluxe Coffee Concession Trailer (1 views)