- City: Panama City Beach
- State: Florida
- Phone: 85zero-628-13four7
- Year: 2012
- Size: 6x12
- Sale Type: Used by Owner
- Number of Axles: 1
- Hitch Type: Bumper Pull
- Condition: Like New
- Availability: Unit on Hand
- Financing: No Financing
- Trades: No Trades
- Key Features: ready to make money!
- Contact Me With Other Offers: No
- Listed: July 17, 2014 8:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TURN KEY Concession Trailer 2012 Like New
This concession trailer includes absolutely everything needed to start making money the day you buy it.
I am only selling due to a breakup with my girlfriend/business partner.
- The trailer
- All Equipment
- Consumables (cups, napkins, shaved ice flavors, straws, etc, etc, etc)
- All signs and graphics
- Spreadsheet of events in the south east (many I’ve attended and have sales numbers)
- All paperwork, recipes, training, etc.
- Mfg in 2012. 6’x12′
- About 2600lbs with all equipment inside (easily towable with small suv or truck)
- Like New. Immaculately clean
- Current FL mobile food vending license
- Like new tires
- Fully wired, can input 30amp or standard 110 wall outlet.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Concession window with two sliding windows and a pop-up main sign.
- Eye-catching graphics and signs
- Ice Cold A/C!
Equipment in Trailer:
- All stainless steel work surfaces!
- Sno-Wizard shaved ice machine (cost $2,000 new)
- 7 cu ft freezer
- Ice block molds (make your own ice = more profit)
- Hot Water Heater
- 4 compartment sink
- Hot dog steamer
- Food Warmer
- 3 compartment croc pot
- Cash Register
- Two stainless steel beverage dispensers
- Coffee machine
The Menu that this concession trailer currently sells is as follows:
Shaved ice/Sno Cones (24 different flavors) (Note: this is finely shaved ice that is smooth and melts in your mouth, not the crunchy chipped ice that some people sell — customers know the difference!)
- Chicken Tacos
- Hot Dogs
- Thai Iced Tea
I’ve had great success (long lines!!) with this selection for a couple of reasons:
1. All items are super easy to prepare and high profit margin
2. Most of the items are unique, which makes you stand out from the competition.
3. The items are unique enough that I get accepted to almost every event I apply to and don’t get blocked out because there is already another vendor signed up selling the same items. (This is a big deal!)
4. The food items makes this trailer attractive all year long, even in cold weather.
That being said, the beauty of this trailer set up is it is easily adaptable if you have ideas of your own. Even the signs are modular and can be easily swapped out, re-arranged, or changed (they all just clip together so you can add or remove signs based on what you want to sell)
I am asking $19,900 or reasonable offer. It is available for local pickup or I can deliver it up to 100 miles for free. Delivery/shipment options for longer distances can be discussed.
Call or text. I’m easy to talk to and happy to answer any and all questions. 85zero-628-13four7
2817 total views, 5 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mark
- Member Since: October 26, 2013
Other items listed by mark
- 2007 Haulmark 24′ Stacker Trailer
- 2001 HI-LOW TOWLITE TRAVEL TRAILER
- 2006 Jayco Eagle Fifth Wheel
- 8.5×18 White HaulStar Enclosed Cargo Trailer
- 2005 Pace Cargo Trailer 7×16
Trailer Ad Search Tool
Trailerocity Top Ads Today
- New! 83X12 ATV Trailer with Side Gate (13 views)
- Gateway 3750 RV Patio Deck Queen & King Bed 1.5 Bath (7 views)
- 2006 pace American explorer rt toy hauler trailer (7 views)
- 2003 Haulmark 6×14 “V” nose cargo trailer with 13500 roof A/C (6 views)
- 2010 Rockwood 282TXR Pop Up Toy Hauler Camper (6 views)
- TURN KEY Concession Trailer 2012 Like New (5 views)
- 2015 Stealth Enclosed Trailer 24′ (5 views)
- 2012 6×10 interstate cargo trailer (5 views)
- Triple Crown Aluminum Utility Trailer 5′ X 8′ (5 views)
- 2004 Salem by Forest River – LE Series M-25 EX Travel Trailer (5 views)