ATV Trails In The USA
- Cheaha Trail Riders – The Cheaha Trail Riders (CTR) is a group of men and women and their families who for over 20 years have worked in a cooperative effort with the U.S. Forest Service and other organizations to provide
the first ORV Park in Alabama. The Park is known as Kentucky ORV Park.
The club and the trail system have grown but more is always needed in the form of volunteers and sponsors. This would include but not limited to: trail maintenance; trail patrol; planning for events; continuing the communication with the AMA, NOHVCC, BLUE RIBBON COALITION, ATVA, SVIA, MIC, etc.; drumming up sponsorship; finding ways to get more people involved and educated on proper trail usage; respect for private property and the environment.
- The Ridge – The Ridge now has over 35 miles of one-way OHV trails all marked by difficulty. The trails are available to motorcycles, four wheelers, and side by sides. (Sorry not enough room for off-road trucks.) On top of that we’ve got over 15 miles of motorcycle only single track. All the single track is marked difficult, and has turned out to be some of the most technically challenging around. We get riders from all over the southeast looking for a challenge. The old motocross track has turned into a one mile plus motocross track with lots of elevation changes, natural terrain, and plenty of jumps. We’ve also added a kids only motocross track, a pee-wee track just for beginners, and another supercross/motocross track called Area 51. Along with the pee-wee track, beginners also have access to a beginner only riding field. In 2010 we’ve had some help from some local trials riders, and created a total of 12 trials sections located throughout the park. There’s also two cabins, five hotel rooms, and plenty of primitive camping sites with fire pits (we even provide the wood). The campground has two stocked fishing ponds that your welcome to fish, and a bathhouse with hot showers. Just recently we’ve even put in a disc golf course. Our clubhouse is a 12,000 square foot building that contains a Pro Shop with bikes and gear for sale, five hotel rooms, a grill/restaurant, and a motorcycle/ATV repair shop. We also hold events like Hare Scramble Races, Kids Motocross, and trail running races. We also have ATV and Side by Side rentals!
- Travel Alaska – OFFICIAL STATE OF ALASKA VACATION AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Arizona Outback Adventures – Since 1991, AOA has been the premier adventure tour and corporate team building company in the Southwest. We specialize in Bike Rentals and guided Adventure Day Tours including rafting trips, kayak trips, road bike and mountain biking tours in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, plus multi-day all-inclusive cycling vacations and guided hiking trips in Arizona, Utah, California, and Colorado. From Scottsdale’s McDowell Mountains, Grand Canyon, Havasupai, and the Salt River to Yosemite, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, and Death Valley our guides provide invigorating, unique, and highly educational adventure trips. Attention to detail and dedicated customer service together with the largest quality bike, raft, kayak and equipment fleet in the region, creates “best ever” vacation memories for our guests
- SuperLift ORV Park – Off-roading in Hot Springs began in the late 1970’s with people ‘wheeling on a multitude of timber company logging roads, and utility company right-of-ways. Over the years this “unofficial trail system” grew into an impressive array of trails. It was great while it lasted… in 1999 the landowners closed access to the area and put the property up for sale. In 2001, a group of off-road businessmen, enthusiasts and conservationists purchased the acreage with the intent of developing the nation’s premiere off-roading destination, while preserving the land’s natural beauty. The Park includes the majority of the original trail system, and new trails and obstacles with varying degrees of difficulty are continuously being built on every terrain type imaginable — hill climbs (both “finesse” and “horsepower required” types), mud pits, rock gardens, water crossings, you name it. All trails are mapped and posted with difficulty ratings for the various vehicle types, so you always know your location, and what to expect terrain-wise.
- Ouachita ATV Adventures – The Ouachita Mountains run East to West through Arkansas and Oklahoma. All of the trails mentioned below are multiple-use, so those on ATVs should watch for horseback riders, hikers, and mountain bikers. Many trails are marked with color-coded shapes, and maps are available by contacting the applicable ranger districts. ATVs are allowed only on designated trails and certain open forest roads that are not blocked by a mound, gate or other closure device, and state law requires that vehicles are registered and are equipped with mufflers and spark arresters. During hunting season, riders are encouraged to wear safety orange on most trails.
- Mile Hi Rafting – We navigate our way on historic mining trails through the scenic Rocky Mountains enjoying breathtaking vistas of the Continental Divide and Mount Evans. You will experience the serenity of the untamed mountains coupled with the exhilaration of an ATV. There are many trails to choose from offering something for every ability and thrill level. Visit historic mining sites and the remnants of Silver Creek, a mining town of 1884 We will stop along the way to capture the awesome views and of course when we see wildlife, so be sure to bring a camera. You will start with safety and operational instruction on your ATV. Then practice in our flat parking lot until familiar with your machine. The guide will then take you to our practice area that has terrain similar to what we experience on our trails. All tours include a Professional Guide, safety video, ATV, helmet, and operational and safety instruction. Our guides are qualified professionals that have first aid and CPR certification, a love of the outdoors, and are dedicated to make your ATV or UTV TOUR fun and a memorable time. Our Guide will adjust to your riding ability, each trip is individualized. To insure safety we can accommodate 4 people at one time for a more personalized experience. Manufactures recommended minimum age for driving our ATV’s is 16 and all machines are single riders. Tours are available 7 days a week all year long–weather permitting–a little snow adds to the fun! All Tours go rain or shine. Starting times vary with the season. Reservations are recommended.
- American Adventure ATV Tours – The Arkansas River Valley boasts a wide variety of trails ranging from beginner to expert. Beginner trails are perfect for families and first-timers that are looking for flat terrain and a great way to cover lots of ground in one day. Expert trails offer challenging terrain that is sure to get even the most experienced rider in some tight spots, but of course the views will be worth it! Your adventure will start at Texas Creek and whether you’re a first-timer or you’ve been on ATV Tours in Colorado for years, you’ll be deep into the Colorado high desert and enjoying your ride in no time! Why ATV? Why Not?! Our ATV Tours in Colorado give Colorado explorers a unique and exciting way to see some of the most incredible views the state has to offer. Explore your adventurous side with our professionally guided ATV tours that take you through valleys, across rivers and over mountains. One of the best and most unique ways to take in Colorado’s amazing scenery and rugged landscape is by ATV. These breathtaking journeys allow a great way to experience travel through extraordinary conditions, such as steep mountain trails and rocky country paths, without breaking a sweat.
- Colorado Adventure Rentals, LLC – Experience the best off-road trails in the Colorado Rockies on our ATVs and snowmobiles. We are located in Gunnison, Colorado, on the western slope of the Continental Divide, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. The Elk Mountains and West Elks tower above the Gunnison Valley with their 12,000 to 14,000 foot peaks. From the classic western town of Gunnison to the south, to the historic mining town of Crested Butte at the north end of the valley, we are surrounded by majestic mountains and pristine beauty. Explore off-road trails and mining roads dating back to the 1800s. There are over 2,000 miles of ATV, jeep, and 4-wheel drive trails in the Gunnison Basin, which provide access to spectacular mountain scenery, aspen forests, diverse landscapes, wildlife, rivers and creeks, and ghost towns. When it comes to outdoor recreation, this incredibly picturesque area is the ultimate year-round playground. Choose from half-day to full-day adventures to experience the best of the Colorado Rockies. Access a variety of ATV and snowmobile trails throughout the area, including Gunnison, Blue Mesa, Almont, Taylor Park, Crested Butte, and Grand Mesa/Grand Junction. Rent and ride out from many locations.
- Adventures Out West – Welcome to Adventures Out West. Since 1973 we’ve been giving our guests the best the West has to offer. We enjoy showing our guests the splendor of our western country side. Our guides are dedicated tourism professionals, and are sure to show you a good time. Adventures Out West is a premier recreation provider, celebrating 40 years of service. AOW is family owned. We own and operate all of our activities (no middle men). We offer Hot Air Balloon Flights, Mountain 4X4 Tours, Segway Tours, Zipline Tours, Guided Hikes, and more!
- South Park ATV – South Park ATV Tours and Rental is located in Fairplay, Colorado. If you’re looking for adventure while you’re visiting Colorado, make sure you take a ride an a modern, fuel injected Honda All Terrain Vehicle (ATV). These motorcycles are designed to climb anything, and take you anywhere. Any level of rider is welcome, even if you’ve never ridden an ATV, our fully trained and friendly staff will teach you everything there’s is to know about these extremely fun vehicles. Riders 15 and up can control their own ATV, some rides can accommodate double riders. Children and adults of all ages and abilities are welcome. If you have plenty of experience or own your own ATVs, you will have a great time as well. Rides from mild to wild will be custom tailored to the particular group. All rides are small and private, so you have time to soak in the beautiful mountain scenery.
- Florida Trail Riders – The purpose of FTR is to promote the image of “Responsible Motorcyclists”; to sanction, schedule, assist and monitor off road motorcycle events in Florida; to establish policies, rules and procedures to be followed by promoters, with the end result being a series of organized events; to sponsor and support positive motorcycle legislation; and to establish and maintain good rapport with private land owners, local, state and federal land management agencies. Membership The FTR and its membership is made up of amateur motorcycle enthusiasts from all walks of life from all across the state of Florida who have the exciting sport of off road motorcycling as a common interest. There are family people (husbands, wives, children); professional people (doctors, lawyers, teachers) technicians and laborers. Off-road motorcycling holds no social, age, or ethnic bounds. With a strong common interest there is no young or old, black or white, rich or poor… just people who love their sport. We hope that through the FTR, Florida can have safer, better organized, and more enjoyable events for all Enduro, Hare Scramble, and Motocross enthusiasts.
- L-Cross Extreme Events – L-Cross offers 1,200 acres of open wilderness camping. 1 mile plus of extreme, rider friendly Motocross track, 10 miles of Harescramble atv & dirt bike trails, pee wee motocross track, figure 8 track, 1 mile flat track without jumps for training, showers, clean port-a-lets. Sorry, no hook-ups, generators WELCOME!
- Mud Muckers – Mud Muckers is a privately-owned tract of about 11,000 acres in north central Florida, about 30 minutes north of Daytona. It is the best of off-road riding. ATV’s & side-by-sides: We have 1/8 mi ’round pen’, muddy ‘landing strip’, bottomless mud pit, kiddie atv pit, the tightest woods trails, deep water, stream crossings, etc. For our mud trucks/swamp buggies: We have a Hill and a Hole course, Big Mud pit and a Play area, your very own camp ground. You name it, it’s probably here! Mud Muckers consists of the ‘Three Muckateers’ working together to give you the most awesome time you can have off-road. We provide some of the best trails; from mild to wild, in this part of the country. Our staff consists of wonderful people that will do all that they can to make sure your Mud Muckers experience is nothing short of the best. We want to make our park fun for the whole family. These people all have one great thing in common, the love of off-roading!
- Rocky Creek ATV Trail – CLOSED as of 2/12/2014.
- H & H ATV Ride Park – 40 + acres of pure ATV Riding fun. Drag Racing, Hill Climbing, Mud Bogging, Trail Riding, Swimming, Fishing and Camping. H&H ATV Ride Park welcomes the whole family to come down to Goose creek and have a good time. We have 40 + lush acres of pure ATV Riding fun. Family Oriented fun is our specialty. You can ride, swim, or walk the banks of the beautiful, black water of Goose Creek. The park stays open daylight to dark 7 days a week year round. Admission is $10.00 per person, per day to ride or watch. Children 6 and under are free. Everybody must sign a waiver before entering the park each day and parents must sign for ALL children under 18.
- Durhamtown Off Road Park – Durhamtown is the largest destination for off road adventures! Our Trails and Tracks are all one way with onsite medical personnel. We also have call box locations throughout the property. Durhamtown offers prime riding for Dirt Bikers, Mountain Bikers, Quads, Side x Sides, Buggies, Trophy Trucks, Jeeps and 4×4 Riders. Our property is 6,750 Acres of pine forest, a beautiful country setting and safety is our priority. Durhamtown is for all people who enjoy the outdoors. We have trophy managed hunting, clay target shooting, fishing and a rifle range. Bring your own off road vehicle or rent one from us! We have over 100 units for rent including all of your safety gear for one great price. We Rent Dirt Bikes, ATVs or Side x Sides! Sorry, we do not rent Jeeps! Here at Durhamtown; you can ride your Dirt Bike, ATV, Side x Sides on over 1500 Miles of One Way Trails. We have 9 MX Tracks, including a Pee Wee Track, a Supercross Track, GP Track a Dirt Drag Strip and a Dirt Flat Oval Track and Freestyle Park. If you’re looking for Single Track; you are at the right place! Our 4×4 Parks consist of 40 miles of Trails with a newly added Obstacle Course for Modified Riding. Trails designed for Stock Vehicles and modified vehicles. The parks consist of Hill Climbs, Rock Climbing, Off Camber & plenty of mud for Mud Bogging.
- Highland Park Resort – Off Road riding at it’s best! Highland Park has 40 one-way trails – about 85 miles of great riding in the North Georgia mountains. All trails are rated in 5 levels of difficulty, beginner to expert, plus we have a PeeWee track, a huge 2.3 mile long natural terrain MXGP track, and two scenic overlooks. Our trails are maintained and more trails are added regularly. Snacks & drinks available every day, lunch available Sat & Sun. Mountain bike riding, nature walks, hiking, other activities available.
- Possum Creek Off Road Park – Open The 2nd and 4th Weekend of Each Month ** On The 2nd Weekend Bring Your Trucks and ATV`S ** On The 4th Weekend Bring Your ATV`s Only $10.00 Entry Fee Per Person There is an additional fee of $10.00 per truck on boggin days if you plan on running your truck in the boggin pit. Call Us For More Details – 229-563-3023
- Bear Creek Trail – This loop trail follows Bear Creek from a point off Forest Service Road 241, and features the second largest tree in North Georgia. The Gennett Poplar is named for the family who sold the land to the United State government. Virgin forest is rare in the north Georgia mountains. The Bear Creek Trail contains what appears to be a never harvested section of land with trees so immense that they literally astound even the casual observer. Deep in this section of forest is the so-called Gennett poplar standing some 100 feet high and nearly twenty feet around. The tree is massive, and it alone is reason enough to try this hike. From the small parking lot on Forest Service Road 241 there is a short path to the start of the loop. We normally hike this trail in a counterclockwise direction, mostly because it is easier this way and the trail is above average in length.
- East Coast Off Road Park – WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU: 7450 Acres for your riding pleasure with 100 Acres of Lakes 6 FREE Lakeside Camping 5 Mud Boggin’ (For Trucks, ATVs or whatever you choose to bring) 3 Miles of Trail Riding! 2 ATV/Truck Wash Area 1 Hot Clean Indoor Showers 4 Fishing 4Fun! Fun! Fun!
- Badlands Off Road Park, Indiana – Badlands Off Road Park has been open to the public for over 18 years! As one of the largest off road parks in the Midwest The Badlands has been the maker of family memories for years past and for years to come. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff will make sure that you and your family have a safe and exciting stay!
- Greasy Creek ATV Park llc * – 400 acres of diverse types of terrain. Beginners to Advanced riders. Helmets, Eyeware, and Closed toe shoes are required…..Is a 400 acre ATV park located in Madisonville, KY. Our diverse property offers a place for the family as well as the off road trail enthusiast., We offer several miles of 2 way trails, hills, creeks, black coal hills, lakes, and sloughs, that allow for beginners to expert riding. Did we mention Hills and Mud! Shelters are available for waiting out the weather if needed. Primitive camping. (no hookups). Bring a fishing pole and enjoy one of our many lakes and ponds with your kids! (we are catch and release). We offer grills for that Hot Dog or Burger that tastes better when cooked outdoors. We offer night riding if your equipped with lights. Greasy Creek wants to promote a safe ride and allows only Riders with DOT approved helmets….NO PROTECTIVE GEAR- NO RIDE We offer riding for ATV, Side by Side, Motocross Bikes, or Amphibious Vehicles.
- Harlan County Trails -Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area features approximately 150 miles of trails across nearly 8,000 acres of rugged mountain. Created from strip mining roads and logging roads, trails at Black Mountain offer a variety of experiences and levels of difficulty. The majority of trails at Black Mountain are multi-use trails and open to all types of vehicles including ATVs, side-by-sides, dirtbikes, trucks, jeeps and buggies. Some trails are restricted for ATV or dirtbike use only.
- Catahoula Recreation – New place to ride ATV, Dirt Bikes, Jeeps, Trucks. Our new location has great trails for ORV’s and ATV’s with a great view from some very tall hills. We are adding new trails every week. Future plans will be a new drag strip and some mud pits. No minors on ATV, All adult ATV riders must be experience ATV riders only. All Adult ATV rides must wear a helmet. All ORV’s must have a top or roll bar and every rider must have a seat belt. Bathroom, showers, electricity and water are available. You will find Catahoula Recreation to be a very unique property I know you will enjoy.
- Alliance of Trail Vehicles of Maine – A unified voice for safe and responsible ATV use in Maine
- Ossipee Mountain ATV’ers ATV Club – Southern Maine’s most popular ATV club located in York County. We are a family oriented club, with many activities and events through out the season. We work hard to support our community with charity events, fundraisers, and community service. Our trail system covers Waterboro and Shapleigh with access to other towns. We look forward to having you come join our club and support our efforts in becoming Maine’s most recognized club. OMATV club is located in Waterboro, Maine. Serving towns of Waterboro, Shapleigh, with access to Lyman, Alfred, Hollis.
- Katahdin Lodge in Northern Maine ** – Hundreds of miles of legal ATV trails. All types of terrain and awesome scenery. ACCESS TO HALE POND – CANOES and CAMPFIRE RING ATV’ing AT ITS BEST…. RIDE HUNDREDS OF MILES OF ATV/DIRTBIKE TRAILS RIGHT FROM THE LODGE! HORSESHOE PIT – HIKING & SNOWSHOEING TRAILS FREE MOVIES – PING PONG and POOL TABLES – GREAT “MANCATION” DESTINATION!! RESIDENT & NON-RESIDENT ATV & SNOWMOBILE REGISTRATIONS HUNTING & FISHING LICENSES – NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICES SATELITE TV – Wi-Fi WIRELESS DSL INTERNET WE HAVE A LOCAL MAP FOR SALE IN OUR CAMP STORE…. COST IS $10 – MAP IS 48″ x 21″ AND COVERS OVER 400 SQUARE MILES FROM SHIN POND TO LINNEUS SHOWING WOODS ROADS, ATV TRAILS, LAKES, SCENIC VIEWS, GAS STATIONS & TOPO LINES.
- Red Creek Offroad -Providing the best 4×4 and Off-Road ATV trails in Southern Mississippi!
- Sand Hill ATV – Over 350 Acres of Sand Dunes, Sand Hills, Whoops, Trails, Mud, Grassy Meadows and more! Over 350 Acres of Sand Dunes, Sand Hills, Whoops, Trails, Mud, Grassy Meadows and more! * 300′(+), Race Track (Groomed) * Tent Camping * Shower House * RV Hook-ups * Cabins * Concession Stand * ATV Rider Safety Training Class * Family Atmosphere * Individual Competition * Laid Back Staff * Hassle Free Riding
- Copiah Creek Campground – Bring the family and camp with us along beautiful Copiah Creek. Opened in 2006, located @ 1114 Peachtree Road, Georgetown, MS less than 20 miles off Interstate 55. A wonderful place for the entire family, children and grandchildren to “Catch The Biggest Fish” , play in the cool waters of the creek or just hang out around the campfire. Ride your ATV along the many beautiful miles of wooded trails on both sides of the famous Copiah Creek or play in the mud as deep as your bike can handle.
- Up The Creek Acres – over 15 miles of trails. ATV RIDING TRAILS over 15 miles of trails Nite Riding Allowed LOTS OF MUD OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK HOLIDAYS INCLUDED CREEKSIDE RIDING TRAILS SWIMMING – FISHING – CAMPING FREQUENT RIDER PROGRAM RIDE 10 TIMES Get a free ride or Tshirt
- Barnyard Mudboggers – 715 acres of hills, trails, mud and camping. offers 715 acres of hills, trails, mud and camping fun for the entire family. We offer over 60 seemingly endless trails for dune buggies, rock crawlers, jeeps, trucks, four-wheelers and dirt bikes. There are several mud holes to play in and countless hills to climb. We offer trails for beginning riders as well as the more experienced off-road driver. Bring your camper or tent and spend the weekend with us! Park where you’d like but please do not park in the main road! Come early for the best camping spots. 662-523-BARN (2276).
- St. Joe State Park – camping, fishing, swimming, picnicking, hiking, mountain biking, backpacking, bicycling and all-terrain vehicle trails. This area is about 2,000 acres, 800 of those with a surface of tailings, which is a crushed limestone referred to as “sand flats.” The remaining area is wooded hillsides. Motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), four-wheel-drive vehicles, dune buggies, side-by-side vehicles and snow mobiles are permitted to use the area. A daily $5 ride permit can be purchased at the park office. Specific safety gear is required, including DOT-approved helmets for all users except those driving or riding in a fully enclosed metal cab. Flags are required for any vehicle with three or more wheels. There is a list of regulations. Only motorcycles, ATVs and side by sides are permitted to use the trails in the woods. The other larger vehicles are restricted to the “sand flats,” which have a vegetated desert-like appearance. The drier the tailings, the more difficult it is to maneuver vehicles. It is easier to maneuver vehicles on the tailings if they are slightly firm with moisture. The wet tailings can be misleading; if you get stuck, the tailings seem to take on a quicksand-like characteristic.
- Cloud 9 Ranch Club – Hundreds of trails, you can ride your ATV, UTV or bike. When you visit Cloud 9 Ranch you will see how our Camping and ATV Resort is different. Established in 1972, Cloud 9 Ranch offers the perfect family-friendly outdoor vacation. We are perhaps the largest and finest private family camping and ATV resort in America. Cloud 9 Ranch is a member owned outdoor paradise. Cloud 9 Ranch encompasses 10 square miles (6500 acres) of scenic beauty such as hills, meadows, thick forest, waterfalls, caves and a crystal-clear stream. It’s been said that there is not enough time in the day to enjoy all Cloud 9 Ranch has to offer. Not only do we have six full-service campgrounds but offer a truly unique experience for outdoor enthusiasts. Once you pass through our front gate, you will realize that Cloud 9 Ranch is much more than the camping family would ever expect. Cloud 9 Ranch has successfully combined the beauty of the Ozark Hills with the conveniences of resort-style amenities. Our dedicated park rangers provide constant care; looking out for you safety-All you have to do is focus on having vacation fun! For 40 years Cloud 9 Ranch has been exceeding the expectations of what a camping resort should be. While you are staying with us you can enjoy peace and quit or exciting themed weekends. You can bring your ATV and check out the 150 mile trail system. If you choose to go beyond the man-made comforts, perhaps you will encounter some of the wild life that call Cloud 9 Ranch home as well. Cloud 9 Ranch is blessed with herds of deer, wild turkey, and the occasional sighting of a bobcat is not uncommon.
- FlatNasty – Riding area and events for all types of off-road.
- Bricks Offroad 4X4 Park – The “Brickell and Son Angus Farm” is switching gears…in more ways than one. After four generations of farming corn to cattle the Brickells have decided to turn their family farm into a 4-wheel-drive-heaven. The new name will be “Bricks Off Road Park.” It will be open to any and all types of off-road vehicles from 4-Wheelers, to dirt bikes, to dune buggies, it even has some technical up hill and rock climbs for the experienced Rock Crawlers. Bricks will be open on specific weekends throughout the year and primitive camping is available. Jay Brickell, who lives in Poplar Bluff, has always enjoyed having a place for his family and friends to experience the outdoors and now he is inviting everyone to do the same. He wants this to be a fun family place to ride your vehicle of choice in a scenic environment. The farm has the spring-fed Beaver Dam Creek running through it, a very steep hill with a ridge top road that runs the length of the farm, and a mud slough that is sure to give even the biggest trucks out there a great run for their money. Jay’s son, Scott, who currently lives in Nashville, has helped to convert the farm into one of the country’s best off road parks. “I have always enjoyed helping my dad raise cattle, bail hay, and fix fence, but we would always end up spending all of our time working…now we are going to start to enjoy the land and have some fun!!!!” comments Scott “I have life long friends that have never been to our farm until I told them what we were doing….now I can’t keep them away.”
- Bitterroot Adventures – Overwhich Falls and Chain of Lakes designated ATV trails. ATV tours and rentals & snowmobile tours and rentals in Montana’s scenic and historic Bitterroot Valley: See and experience the rugged Bitterroot and Sapphire Mountains of Montana on an ATV or snowmobile. Many species of wildlife can be seen like elk, mule deer, white tailed deer, moose, coyotes and bald eagles. Our guided ATV and Snowmobile rides are tailored to your level of experience and ability. If you want to venture out on your own we will give you a bit of direction and a map of the area. The Bitterroot offers two “designated” ATV trails- Overwhich Falls and Chain of Lakes. Overwhich Falls Trail has some advanced riding and leads to a beautiful falls in the back country. Chain of Lakes Trail starts out easy for the first few miles and then gradually gets more advanced. This trail has a great overlook of several mountain lakes and is located in a proposed wilderness area and provides some hiking and fishing opportunities. The Skalkaho/Rye Snowmobile Trail offers spectacular scenery and over 50 miles of groomed trails. Bitterroot Adventures is located 5 miles south of Darby, MT or 65 miles south of Missoula, MT on Hwy 93.
- Tug Hill Wheelers – Barnes Corners NY. The Tug Hill Wheelers started in March of 1987 in Barnes Corners, New York which is approximately 75 miles north of Syracuse on NYS Rt. 177 which is part of the Tug HILL Plateau. The group decided that the name for the club would be the Tug Hill Wheelers ATV Club. They started up with 14 paid members.The purpose of starting the club was getting people together to ride. We are a family-oriented club that encourages ATV safety for Adults and children. We also encourage our members and non-members to have respect for not only the environment but also for land owners for if it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t have a lot of our trails and if the riders can’t stay on the trails and pick up after themselves then stay at home.
- Lake Tahoe Adventures – From snowmobiling through the Hope Valley, to ATV tours exploring the Rubicon Trail and buggy rides over the Pine Nut Mountains. You’re probably thinking about visiting our part of the world because of its spectacular beauty and unparalleled outdoor recreation opportunities. Lake Tahoe Adventures was started over 20 years ago – and is still owned and operated today – by local Lake Tahoe folks who love the backcountry. This is our home and we like sharing it with others. We’ve taken thousands of people from all over the world out to see and do things that they just can’t experience back at home. Still, no two guests and no two tours are alike. We’re confident that we can show you a special adventure that you will remember for a lifetime.
- Brushy Mountain – If you have the skills then we have the thrills. If you like to ride twisting, turning, climbing, descending, challenging trails that seem to go on forever then Brushy Mountain is the place for you. You can take the long trail number one and ride for 25.5 miles straight through or you can take one of many return trails and head back early to the parking lot. If you are on two wheels and you have the skills and like tough, challenging, single track trails that will test your abilities we have over 30 miles of them. Over 40 miles of single track are planned for Brushy Mountain and we are adding to it all the time. So when you get bored from just turning left and right and are looking for something more then “Come Ride the Mountain.”
- Please contact us to list a resource here.
- ATVTrailRiding.com – Oklahoma ATV Trails and Fourwheeler Trail Riding. ATV riding in Southeast Oklahoma in the Ouachita National Forest. You must furnish your own ATV. There are no ATV rentals in the area at this time. Information about the Ouachita National Forest and places to ride may be obtained by visiting the National Forest Service Center in Hochatown, OK which is about 10 miles North of Broken Bow , OK on highway 259. Maps are also available. You can atv trailride in the Ouachita National Forest in Southeast Oklahoma, travel at your own pace enjoy the beauty nature has to offer. Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy by a stream. With Falls vibrant colors. Winters brisk fresh air. Springs new colors or the warmth of Summer. Which ever you may enjoy, atv riding in Southeast Oklahoma is enjoyable and refreshing.You will have to trailer to the trailhead. If sleeping under the stars is not your idea of fun there are rental cabins in the area.
- Please Contact us to list a resource here.
- Carolina Adventure World – Park Facts and Attractions: Opened in 2007 2,600 Acres of private land The Southeast Largest ATV, UTV and Dirt Bike Riding Park Located off Interstate 77 between Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC [SC Exit 46] 100 miles of custom designed trail system 10 Miles of dedicated Dirt Bike Trails ATV, SBS, and Dirt Bike Rental equipment Riderplanet-usa.com [5 Star Rating] ATV Pathfinder 2009 Top 50 Private Parks 300′ Competition Dragstrip Multiple Mudbogs Enduro course Rock Crawl Banked Oval Track Corporate and sponsored events Storage Facilities On-site ATV and Equipment Wash Welcome Center with Retail and Internet Access Barbeque pits Camping and RV hookups Log Cabin Rentals Shower house Free Parking for Cars, Trailers, Haulers.
- Coal Creek OHV Park – Windrock Park is 72,000 acres of off-road excitement located in Oliver Springs, TN. The trails accommodate all types of vehicles from ATVs, SxS, dirt bikes, mountain bikes, Jeeps/4x4s, buggies and trucks. We are the LARGEST privately owned riding area in the country. Known for keeping the rider in mind, come see what everyone is talking about! Windrock Park offers a variety of amenities including over 300 miles of trail riding & hiking, camping, and events! Come enjoy a family oriented atmosphere and don’t forget to get a souvenir at the General Store before you go!
- Brimstone Recreation – Brimstone® Recreation, LLC manages and promotes the recreational use of over 19,196 acres nestled in the remote wilds of Northeast Tennessee and located in the Heart of Appalachia. We have over 300 miles of OHV trails and roads with numerous overlooks and culture exploration points of interest. Brimstone is an outdoor recreation company offering the adventure seeker the ultimate outdoor experience. Brimstone® is committed to preserving nature through good stewardship and sharing nature with thousands of outdoor enthusiasts every year who seek to experience adventure in its purest environment. Brimstone® offers outdoor enthusiasts the opportunity to explore the untamed wilderness of the Appalachian Mountains while enjoying a wide array of recreational activities such as: ATV & SXS Riding Hunting Fishing River Sports- kayaking and canoeing Camping
- I-81 MotorSports Park – 400 acres of OFF-ROAD heaven. I-81 is OPEN for Practice 7 Days a week, 9:00am-Dusk; the main motocross track section of the park is closed two days before and on the Event Days for prep and event; you must have a helmet to ride at all time inside the park.
- Wheelin in the Country – Wheelin’ In The Country, Inc Off Road Park is located in Summertown, Tennessee. Owner Darron Buchanan welcomes you to join him on the privately owned 700+ acres of off road adventures! Trails of all levels of difficulty are available, from the beginner to the more extreme 4×4 enthusiast. Primitive camping showers & restrooms, concession type foods, shop and repair area – all are just some of the extras at Wheelin’ In The Country. Hills & hollers, twisters, gullies, rock ledges, rock garden, flex ramp, off road track, ravines, mud pits and ponds are just a few of the obstacles offered.
- Texas Offroad Trails
- Mud Creek Offroad Park – Mud Creek Off-Road Park is located in Jacksonville, in the Piney Woods Region of East Texas. The park incorporates about 4,100 acres and varies in elevation from 500 on the highest hilltop down to 300 in Mud Creek bottom. On the west side of the park, the 600 acres of terrain is made up of rolling hills with some wooded patches and small creeks. This is the office location as well as the concession, showers and RV hookups. To experience all that Mud Creek has to offer, venture to the east side of the park where there are miles and miles of wilderness trails. Choose the route through Mud Creek bottom crossing bridge after bridge as you venture deep into the East Texas wilderness. You will find numerous bridges that have been built to allow access to all areas of the park. Hardwood forest, pine thickets, marshes and river bottom land provide endless riding opportunities. Whether you are an experience mud rider or a novice who likes to stay on dry land, Mud Creek has a trail for you. We currently have 80 RV hookups with water and electricity as well as an additional 35 RV hookups with water, electricity and sewer. Reservations book quickly on event weekends, so book ahead. For campers, the beautiful East Texas landscape has it all. Camp under the trees, on a hilltop where you can see the lights of Jacksonville, or set your tent up on a secluded knoll. At Mud Creek, there is no such thing as a bad camping spot, so come out and enjoy the stars.
- Gator Run Offroad Park – Over 5,200 Acres Of Fantastic Fun! Gator Run Offroad Park is the largest ATV / Offroad park in Texas to ride, roam and relax on! We have a huge variety of types of terrain here for all skill levels of people and many add-ons such as our sand drags, monster truck mudpits, sand dune climbs and jumps, our “Twist & Shout” obstacle course and more! Regular weekend daytime riders, $10 per person and $10 per bike. Be out by morning. We have 70 deluxe campsites with water and electricity, 120 RV spots with water, electricity and sewage (visit the Alligator RV Park website for more info) and enough primitive camping for thousands. Food concessions are available every weekend, plus we also have firewood, ice and wash bays, and we have all-new, friendly staff to help you out! Add to this many great, fun party events throughout the year and you’ll be having a blast when you come to Gator Run! New Trails and Mud Pits currently being made! Big trucks, make Gator Run your home!
- Shiloh Ridge ORV Park
- Redneck Offroad Party – FOUR BIG DAYS OF MUDDING,CAMPING, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, WET T SHIRT CONTEST AND THE ORIGINAL “TEXAS REDNECK GAMES” WITH CASH PRIZES. ALL EVENTS ON SATURDAY. ADMISSION: $40 IF PURCHASED BEFORE JULY 25 ONLINE. $45 AT THE GATE FOR ONE OR ALL FOUR DAYS…COVERS IT ALL!!! NO OTHER CHARGES!
- Texas Mud – off-road trails for ATV’s and motorcycles.
- Crooked Creek Cycle Park – A Privately Owned Motorcycle Off Road Park in Central Texas 15 minutes NE of Waco Texas OPEN to the public on scheduled weekends. (Motorcycles, ATV’s & Mountain Bikes welcome) (NO automobiles, side-by-sides (youth size permitted), go-carts, or dune buggies are allowed on tracks or trails.)(NOT suitable for mudders.)
- General Sam’s Offroad Park – over 60 miles of offroad riding trails for ATV’s, trucks, jeeps and other offroad vehicles. General Sam’s Offroad Park is located just nine miles north of historic Huntsville, Texas and consists of 705 acres of beautiful piney woods forests, six flowing spring fed creeks and over 60+ miles of offroad riding trails for A.T.V’s, trucks, jeeps and other offroad vehicles! We invite you and your friends and family to come to General Sam’s and enjoy yourselves, we are open every weekend! Hours We are open every week from Tuesday – Sunday.
- ATV Utah – a list of Northern, Central and Southern Utah ATV trails.
- Utah Off Road Trails – Utah offers outstanding opportunities for offroading. Whether you like four-wheeling over red rock or ATVing through the desert or mountains, there is something here for everyone.
- National ATV Jamboree – The 27’th Annual ATV Jamboree will be June 24th thru 28th, 2014 For Early Birds, there will be an overnight ride and camp-out on Monday. The ride will leave from the pod. All riders are required to bring their own food and gear. The exact route has not been determined yet, but we guarantee it will be great! This ride is limited to the first 25 riders. If you are interested in participating in this ride, please call (435) 759-2543 ASAP
- Garfield County Trails – provides a complete description of Utah Hiking, ATV, Biking and Horseback Riding Trails for Bryce Canyon and surrounding areas in Southern Utah. Garfield County is home to many ATV and offroad trails, from the historic Cassidy Trail to the gorgeous Casto Canyon Trail.
- Lofty Peaks Adventures *
Rent ATVs and Snowmobiles in the massive Wasatch Mountain State Park as well as thousands of acres of private and National Forest Service land. You’ll experience some of the most spectacular scenery Utah has to offer. Get ready to go off road on an ATV or side-by-side RZR-4! Lofty Peaks in Park City, UT makes it easy to get straight into the action with one of our high-performance ATVs. Located on the East side of Wasatch Mountains in Wasatch Mountain State Park—Utah’s largest state park with spectacular views and a variety of terrain—Lofty Peaks has everything you need for a great ATV rental experience. If you’re looking for winter activities Lofty Peaks is Utah’s oldest and largest snowmobiling location.
- Please Contact us to list a resource here.
- Hatfield-McCoy – The Hatfield~McCoy Trail System is a statutory corporation created by the West Virginia Legislature to generate economic development through tourism in nine southern West Virginia counties. As of 2013, the Hatfield~McCoy Trail System covers more than 600 miles of off-road trails in seven of its nine project counties. All of the trail systems are open 365 days a year to ATVs, dirt bikes, and utility vehicles (UTVs). Hatfield-McCoy Trails is also open to 4×4 ORV’s at the newest, Ivy Branch Trail location. Many of the trail systems also offer community connecting trails that allow visitors to access “ATV-friendly towns” to experience the charm of southern West Virginia. The eight Hatfield~McCoy trail systems are Rockhouse, Buffalo Mountain, Bearwallow, Indian Ridge, Little Coal, Pocahontas, Pinnacle Creek, and Ivy Branch. No matter which trail system you choose, Hatfield~McCoy Trail visitors can expect to find a variety of trails ranging from easiest to most difficult. These are not your typical “flatlander” trails, however, and can be a challenge for a first-time rider. For this reason, visitors may choose from a list of ATV guided tour and rental providers. You can also find a listing of lodging facilities by visiting our lodging page. The overall goal of the Hatfield~McCoy Trails project is to develop a world-class trail system with an emphasis on safety in each of its nine project counties throughout southern West Virginia. Project estimates have concluded that once the trails are developed and linked, there may be as much as 2,000 total miles of trails.
- Dusty Trails ATV Club – The Oconto County ATV Trail System has over 400 miles of ATV/UTV trails. This trail system includes routes and trails on Oconto County land and town roads. UTV are not allowed in Nicolet National Forest. The major part of the Dusty Trail system is in the woods, with hills and curves and beautiful scenery. This is sand country and can get dusty in areas. The ATV trails are open from May 1st thru October 31st. A Spring Poker Run is planned in June. We are also having a Summer Long Poker Run with one other area ATV clubs that runs from May until the end of September.
- ATV Hayward Lakes – For the ATV and motorcycle enthusiast, the Chequamegon National Forest contains over 140 miles of trails. The Hayward Lakes Area of Northern Wisconsin is blessed with very challenging ATV trails. A growing number of enthusiasts have made this area one of the top ATV destinations in Wisconsin and the Midwest. For the ATV and motorcycle enthusiast, the Chequamegon National Forest contains over 140 miles of trails. Three separate trail systems with adjoining loops, offer an exciting scenic tour of the Forest. Trails wind over rolling terrain, with towering forests and panoramic views of meadows and wetlands. Unique to the state of Wisconsin, the forest’s ATV trails offer an unparalleled touring experience of the Chequamegon National Forest.